Luxury Cabins in the Smoky Mountains with 1 bedroom
Below is a list of some of the one bedroom cabins I have sold to my clients while working as a Realtor in the Smoky Mountains. I can highly recommend any of these properties as a great place to stay!
I am currently working on updating and creating the 1 bedroom cabin page to include the properties purchased by my clients. Sorry for the inconvenience. It should be completed soon!
Gatlinburg Falls Resort - Gatlinburg
- Autumn Whisper - This cabin has it all and is located in a prime location in Gatlinburg's premier cabin rental community! This luxury cabin sleeps seven for your Gatlinburg retreat in the Smoky Mountains. "Create the memories of a lifetime in Autumn Whisper, a brand new luxury log cabin in Gatlinburg Falls Resort, just seconds from downtown the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This unbelievable Gatlinburg cabin offers magnificent furnishings. Double shower with vertical jetted spa. Hot tub on deck. Heart-shaped Jacuzzi tub in the king master suite. Two fireplaces. Simpsons Pinball, Pool table. Foosball. Ms. Pac Man/Galaga arcade game. Three cable TVs with DVD. You name it, and you'll find it in Autumn Whisper where luxury meets the mountains." - From GatlinburgFallsResort.com. Gatlinburg Falls Resort has the finest amenities including a community swimming pool, playground, conference center, and wedding facility
Starr Crest - Pigeon Forge
- Majestic Memories - "If a mountain view combined with luxury amenities is your ideas of vacation pleasure, then come to "Majestic Memories", you won''t be disappointed! This wooded palace has decks overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains complete with a hot tub, a grill, and rocking chairs. Inside, you’ll find all the comforts of home from the fully-equipped kitchen, an electric fireplace, and a game room with air hockey & pool table. Make “Majestic Memories" your vacation destination online today." - Description from SugarMapleCabins.com
The Preserve Resort - Wears Valley
- Cades Cove Vista Lodge - "Cades Cove Vista Lodge offers one of the best 180 degree views of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park including Mt. LeConte.
Enjoy an evening of fun in the Movie Room & Movie Loft with popcorn, drinks and your favorite NetFlix movie in surround sound. Retreat to the quiet and serenity of the deck to watch the stars twinkle from the Hot Tub away from all the city lights.
The beautiful Master Bedroom and Bath offer peace and quiet away from the rest of the cabin with the "game loft" two levels up! The "game loft" offers a twin-bed with trundle, Foosball, pool table and flat screen TV / DVD player. High-speed wireless internet is also available throughout the cabin.
Cook in the over-sized kitchen or out on the charcoal grill and never miss the breath-taking views! Lastly, head to the resort pool with incredible views. There's something for everyone at the Cades Cove Vista Lodge!" - Description from CabinFeverVacations.com
- Kiss The Clouds
- Must Be Dreamin'
- Smoky Mountain's Finest
- Forever and 1 Day
Black Bear Ridge Resort - Pigeon Forge
- The Oasis - "The Oasis boasts the ultimate in luxury and convenience this stunning one bedroom is located in a exclusive resort minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge. The Oasis is a one bedroom, elegantly and tastefully decorated with many thoughtful details. Some of the list of luxuries includes a pool table, a two person Jacuzzi, an outdoor spa and an INDOOR SWIMMING POOL. Awaken to the mountain sunrise in your own private oasis and enjoy this experience immersed in luxury and comfort. When you are ready to make a bigger splash, go back inside and jump in the swimming pool. There you will find the 7' x 16' heated swimming pool with a depth of approximately 4'. Rain or shine, sleet or snow you can enjoy this feature year round. This impressive cabin also offers plenty of space for entertaining." - From Timber Tops' website at YourCabin.com (This cabin was burned in the tragic fire in Black Bear Ridge Resort in 2013 and is no longer available for rent)
Hideaway Mountain - Wears Valley
- A Cut Above - "INCREDIBLE MOUNTAIN VIEWS!!! This freshly updated cabin, located in a gated community in the beautiful Wears Valley area, offers plenty of privacy, yet is still just minutes from all the Pigeon Forge area attractions, shopping, and restaurants. The two covered decks are complete with a hot tub, gas grill, picnic table and rocking chairs, giving you amply opportunity to take in the beautiful outdoors and breathtaking mountain views! A Cut Above is ideal for a honeymoon, anniversary, or weekend getaway in the Smokies!" - (Cabin is no longer being used as a rental cabin) Description from CabinsUSA.com
"Lots of Lovin' luxury Gatlinburg cabin rental
- Arcade Machine w/many games
- Foosball table
- Private hot tub
- Fire pit with benches
- Cornhole boards/bean bag toss
- Several flat screen TV's
- Theater surround sound
- Large DVD collection
- Jacuzzi tub with stacked stone front
- Custom travertine tile walk-in shower
- Stacked stone fireplace
- Kids play area w/chalkboard & TV
- Wii gaming system
- Blu-Ray & DVD player
- High Definition Satellite TV
- Custom Granite Kitchen Counters
- Custom quartz vanity tops
- Custom pine kitchen cabinetry
- Master suite with rustic log furniture
- Two full luxury bathrooms
- Luxury furnishings throughout cabin
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Sleeps at least 4 (or use as honeymoon cabin)
- Leather sleeper sofa
- Laundry Room
- Completely remodeled cabin
- Private setting in woods
- Wooded trail to a creek
- Convenient location near Gatlinburg
- Just minutes to Pigeon Forge
- Very close to Arts & Crafts area
View My Gatlinburg Cabin Rental Blog
Lots of Lovin' offers the ultimate in luxurious living in the Smoky Mountains. The Gatlinburg cabin available for rent features a large custom walk-in shower, Blu-Ray player, flat screen TV's, granite counters, custom cabinets, and an outdoor firepit! The cabin has a very private wooded feel with easy access to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge! This incredible property is just minutes to the Gatlinburg Arts & Crafts Community.
The Gatlinburg cabin, "Lots of Lovin" can be equally enjoyed as a honeymoon cabin or for a small family. The cabin even includes a kids playroom with chalk board, flat screen TV, and bean bag chairs for lots of fun!
Click the photos above to view more details and rent this spectacular mountain property! Please mention you found this property on my website if renting and you must mention the name of the cabin "Lots of Lovin"!
This website has been designed to help locate your ideal and optimal luxury rental cabin in Gatlinburg. Efforts have been made to distinguish between different cabin rentals including those offering certain luxury amenities such as theater rooms, indoor pools, and luxury furnishings. In addition, there is a section detailing the amenities certain developments and resorts offer including community pools, clubhouses, and wedding chapels. Whether you are looking for a honeymoon cabin or a massive lodge for a family reunion or church group you can find the best rental cabins in Gatlinburg here!