Luxury Cabins in the Smoky Mountains with 4 bedrooms
Below is a list of some of the four bedroom cabins I have sold to my clients while working as a Realtor in the Smoky Mountains. I can highly recommend any of these properties as a great place to stay!
Brothers Cove - Pigeon Forge/Waldens Creek
- B's Refuge - This cabin has it all! There are 4 bedrooms (sleeps up to 14), 4.5 baths, a great undisturbed mountain view, and one of the largest and best game rooms/living areas I've ever seen. The area has a huge window wall of glass to take in the wonderful mountain views. There is a beautiful double sided stone fireplace on the main level. The cabin is recently furnished with new luxury appointments throughout the cabin. The cabin owners took great thought into each and every detail about the cabin. The eating space and huge kitchen are more than capable of handling the large groups staying at the cabin. It is the perfect retreat into the mountains. The cabin is in a private setting at the end of a cul-d-sac on over an acre of land. The development (Brothers Cove) is a gated community with a covered bridge at the entrance and has wonderful amenities such as the community swimming pool, outdoor fireplace/pavillion area, and a great mountain view. The development was named one of Southern Living's best resort developments! This particular cabin is definitely one of the best cabins within the whole development due to its privacy, mountain views, recently updated furnishings and wonderful amenities. Make sure to book this cabin in advance of your visit because it tends to have booked reservations a long time into the future.
Corthouse - Pigeon Forge/ Waldens Creek Community
- Corthouse - 4 bedroom custom built cabin on acreage! Just minutes to the Parkway in Pigeon Forge and offers privacy not frequently found close to town! This luxury cabin is decked out with huge flat screen TV's, a fun game room with several gaming options, massive timbers and logs, soaring ceilings, and an incredible custom cabinet kitchen. Nearly all of the furniture is custom, handcrafted log furniture. This three-level cabin features two decks with seating for family time and that look out to the great views. This cabin has 2- bedrooms on the bottom level, one bathroom, pool table and laundry room. On the main level is a master bedroom, bathroom, custom kitchen, dining area and main living room area. The top level features the fourth bedroom and bathroom.
Gatlinburg - Smokerise Mountain Community
- Bella Vista Lodge - Over 4600 square feet of luxury on 7 acres, outstanding views, theater room, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath
Highlights of Bella Vista Lodge include:
*Living area has soaring Stack-stone Fireplace with custom hammered nickel/ copper front, leather sectional sofa, and walls of glass for panoramic mountain viewing. Hand hewn wide plank hickory flooring.
*Gourmet all stainless steel kitchen, ample storage, fully stocked, all granite, and double convection oven. Separate granite island with prep sink ,smooth Jenn-air range-top, all Hickory cabinetry featuring custom lazy susan and slide outs, plus stainless warming tray. Water and ice in the door stainless double door refrigerator. Rustic slate flooring.
*All King beds. Master on main floor has hot tub and deck entry. Two upper level bedrooms have easy catwalk/ upper deck access, and each feature walnut secretary desk and sleek leather platform king beds . Bedroom on lower level, with iron king bed has lower deck entry, and hand hewn hemlock walls. All bedrooms offer mountain viewing.
*Master Bath features slate flooring, walk in closet, slate luxury shower with two shower-heads and dual rain-sprays. Amazing 80' double slip copper soaking tub on pedestal with hammered nickel interior. Hickory cabinetry with travertine vanity.
*Billiard/game room on lower level features beautiful 7' billiard table with rams head carved legs /leather pockets, billiard seating, rustic poker table, 2 leather queen sized sleeper sofas, Sony I pod Docking, walls of glass for mountain viewing and lower deck access.
*Smart HDTV's,+roku on 2, 6 bluray players and unlimited WiFi, netflix,dvr capabilities and satellite. Living room and Game Room HDTV's are 60 inch, 4 bedroom HDTV's are 32 inch.
*Spacious Theater room with 10' screen, 1080p and bluray, theater seating, upscale Polk surround sound speakers and Yamaha receiver deliver the ultimate viewing and audio experience.
*Over 1,600 sq' of decking on all 3 levels, with 2 main floor deck areas screened, including hot tub area. Over sized wooden swing to relax and enjoy the serenity of these beautiful mountains. Multiple seating arrangements with Adirondack chairs, log tables and 3 wildlife metal/wood benches. Convenient charcoal grill.
*Catwalk has its own private deck and marble top table with chairs for relaxing over morning coffee or evening wine.
*Beautiful Hand-hewn hemlock on all exterior and many interior walls.
*Mountain Spring well water.
*Flat spacious parking area, 1.2 miles to Parkway and Trolley access, 3 miles to PF, 4 miles to Dollywood.
*Seven acres to explore, with dual creek crossings. Some walking areas are steep and require adult supervision.
*Top of the world mountain viewing and incredible night time views of sparkling city lights below.
Why rent in a crowded resort, when you can have the unique opportunity to vacation on a high end 7 acre private estate? Bella Vista Lodge offers so much more than the typical vacation rental: location, views, privacy, luxury, and comfort and amenities only found in a property designed as a private residence. Make 'Bella' your destination for your Smoky Mountain Dream Vacation!
Hidden Springs Resort - Pigeon Forge
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - This cabin features 4 bedrooms (sleeps 12), 3 baths with a good mountain view, two fireplaces, stainless steel appliances, hot tub, and pool table. Each bedroom has a king sized bed and there is a queen sized sleeper in the living room. The cabin doesn't have a cabin to the right side of it, making it more private than nearly all of the other cabins in the development. Combined with the good mountain view and luxury furnishings, it makes this cabin a great pick for your vacation to the Smokies! Hidden Springs Resort offers some of the best amenities in our area. You are greeted at the entrance of the gated community with a beautiful stone waterfall and then proceed to a large all- year round covered and heated pool (but still have the ability to see the outside surroundings). The location is top notch with Dollywood and Splash Country less than a mile away and minutes to all the restaurants, shopping, and attractions of Pigeon Forge. It is also conveniently located to avoid the traffic on the Parkway by taking Veterans Blvd.
- Shakonohey - "Welcome to Shakonohey, the native Cherokee phrase meaning Land of the Blue Smoke. (pronounced Sha-kon-o-hey) The beautiful Smoky Mountains are what the Cherokee were describing with this term and you will see exactly what they meant from the decks of this brand new cabin! Peace and tranquility await you as you gaze at the gorgeous view from one of the two spacious outdoor decks or relax in the soothing hot tub soaking in the colors of the mountains. This spacious new 4 bedroom cabin offers everything you need for the perfect family vacation. With striking decor, modern amenities and a prime location, you will never want to leave. The main level boasts a spacious living area complete with satellite TV and free WIFI, the fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal and the dining area offers seating for 10. The oversize master suite on the main level includes a corner jacuzzi for extra relaxation. Journey downstairs to the lower level where you will find the additional 3 bedrooms as well as the game area! With a pool table, extra seating for games and a modern but cozy living area, the lower level of this cabin is equipped to provide your family or group with hours of entertainment. With an extra sleeper sofa on both levels, this cabin will comfortably sleep your family or group of 12. Located in Hidden Springs resort, Shakonohey not only offers you a prime location only 5 minutes from Dollywood and Splash Country, but you can enjoy swimming year round in the resort indoor/outdoor pool!" - Description from CabinsUSA.com website for the cabin. I couldn't have said it better myself!
Riversong Estates - Gatlinburg/Pittman Center
- Stonebrook Lodge - This is also one of my favorite cabins I've seen due to both the lot with the huge boulders, waterfall, and the amazing job the owners did in remodeling the inside of the cabin. Stonebrook Lodge was named after the huge stones/boulders on the property and the brook that leads down the mountain creating a waterfall next to the cabin. If you are looking for something private and relaxing, this cabin is definitely for you. I'd like to stay at this place in a tent even, let alone the luxury cabin that is on the property. The owners went to great detail to make sure this cabin would be a perfect vacation spot. It includes things such a home theater room with the most high end components, custom walk-in tiled showers, granite counters, luxurious furnishings, beautiful fireplace, and even an outdoor shower to clean off if you want to rinse off after playing around at the stream or in the woods. The cabin even has a little bit of a view! The setting is one of the best and most private you'll find in our area. There is a long, level driveway leading back to the private paradise. The owners also built a large custom built deck to extend over adjacent to the small stream and falls. It is the perfect relaxing spot to visit with family or have a meal. The cabin is in the Riversong Estates community located in beautiful Pittman Center, just minutes to Gatlinburg and the Greenbriar Entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The subdivision has a rushing river that offers good trout fishing opportunities. It is a very pristine river - being designated as one of America's most 10 clean waterways! If I was going to stay in a cabin in our area I would definitely consider this property. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed! (Managed by Jackson Mountain Homes)
Smoky Cove Resort - Pigeon Forge/Waldens Creek
- A Grand View Lodge - This is one of my favorite cabins! It has everything someone could want including a theater room, amazing view, and a community swimming pool. It is also meticulously maintained by the owners and in great shape. "When you arrive at A Grand View Lodge, the absolutely spectacular view isn't the only thing that will take your breath away - this magnificent cabin features the finest of furnishings and fabulous amenities for the perfect Smoky Mountain vacation of your dreams!
Situated on one of the most desirable lots in the upscale resort of Smoky Cove, A Grand View Lodge has panoramic views of the mountain vista. Wide paved roads leading up to the cabin provide easy accessibility for guests' convenience during all seasons.
As you enter the main floor of A Grand View Lodge, you'll be thrilled by your "home away from home"! This palatial 3-story real log cabin features four oversized, beautifully appointed King bedrooms, 6 stylish baths, comfortably sleeping 12 guests in over 3,100 square feet of luxurious living space. Elegantly and professionally decorated, the gorgeous upscale lodge look is coupled with superb views of the mountains showcased by the wide expanse of windows.
In the spacious living room, you'll find rich leather furnishings, a 55" flat screen television and an impressive floor to ceiling stacked stone gas fireplace, providing a cozy place for the whole family to gather together. The dining room features table seating for eight, with six hand-hewn barstools providing additional seating at the adjoining bar. The gourmet kitchen is sure to delight any chef, with modern stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom designed cabinets and all the pots, pans, and kitchen accessories needed for an outstanding family dinner! For convenience, a guest bath is located off the living room.
A beautifully furnished King bedroom suite with a 32" flat screen TV and private en-suite bath featuring a double vanity and walk-in shower is also located on the main floor - perfect for family members that may not have the desire, or ability, to climb stairs.
An expansive covered deck wraps around the main level of A Grand View Lodge. A bird's eye view of the mountains and plenty of seating, including rocking chairs, a log picnic table and a gently rocking porch swing, makes this the perfect spot to bask in the gorgeous mountain sunrises or relax under the evening's twinkling stars.
Upstairs, you'll find the exquisite master bedroom, featuring a comfortable king size bed, upscale furnishings, a 42" flat screen TV and a private en-suite bath with walk-in shower. A stacked stone-encased Jacuzzi tub set under large picture windows offer picturesque mountain views and the perfect setting for romance and relaxation. The master suite's private deck is the perfect place to plan your day in paradise enjoying coffee and the natural beauty of the outdoors. A second roomy King bedroom, also located upstairs, provides guests with beautiful decor, a 32" inch flat screen TV, a private bath with double vanity and walk in shower, and a private deck to enjoy the lovely mountain scenery.
On the lower level, you'll find the billiards room with a pool table, an "Arcade Legends 2" Upright Video Arcade Game with 125 games, and stacked stone gas fireplace - the ideal spot for hours of family fun! Also, the spacious theater room offers the perfect place to watch the big game or a favorite movie. With a massive 110" screen and surround sound, everyone has the best seat in the house! A large leather sectional sofa, a queen sleeper sofa, and a love seat sleeper sofa ensure plenty of seating for everyone. A guest bath adjoins the theater room, and a full size washer and dryer is provided for the convenience of guests. The lower level outdoor deck features a wonderfully soothing hot tub that provides a great space to relax, connect, and enjoy the views.
The downstairs King bedroom suite contains a real log bed, rich lodge theme bedding, a 32" flat screen TV, and private bath with a shower and tub. Wide picture windows and a private entrance to the outdoor deck and hot tub allow you to fully enjoy the splendor of the mountains during your stay.
Located in the upscale resort of Smoky Cove and only minutes to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg, A Grand View Lodge allows guests to enjoy the ambiance of a true mountain lodge with convenience to all the attractions and entertainment the Smoky Mountain area offers. Guests are welcome to enjoy the resort's salt-water swimming pool, picnic pavilion, and horseshoe pits during their stay.
Unparalleled luxury, spectacular mountain views, and an easily accessible, convenient location - A Grand View Lodge offers a vacation experience you'll treasure, and one that you'll want to revisit again and again!
A Grand View Lodge includes cable TV, free unlimited long distance, and free wireless Internet." Description from Smoky Cove Resort's website
Summit View - Pigeon Forge
- Simply The Smokies - “Simply The Smokies” is conveniently located just 6 miles from the main entrance of Dollywood and minutes from Pigeon Forge. Take the back roads and miss the traffic, both Sevierville and Gatlinburg are only 15 minutes away. With 4 bedroom, 3 baths and sleeping accommodations for up to 12, “Simply The Smokies” is the perfect getaway for your group or family. Simply The Smokies embraces the spirit of the mountains and the national park. Relax and enjoy the lodge style log home with amazing views of the mountains just minutes from Dollywood. Walk through the front door into a generous great room with a gas fireplace in the living room and a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. For an evening of family entertainment you can enjoy the large flat screen TV on the fireplace mantle. On this level there is a king bedroom and a full bath with shower/jetted tub. Upstairs there is a master suite with a king size bed and a full shower/jetted tub. Enjoy some quiet moments on the balcony with its panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains. On the lower level boasts a large master bedroom with a queen size bed and futon. There is a fourth bedroom on this level that has a queen size bed. These two bedrooms share a full bath. Also on this level enjoy a game of pool in the game room while watching your favorite TV show. The third level balcony has a hot tub for a relaxing soak while enjoying the view." - Description from AcornRidgeCabins.com. The only thing I would add to their description is the property is located in a gated community that also has a fishing pond down at the bottom of the development near the entrance.
"Lots of Lovin' luxury Gatlinburg cabin rental
- Arcade Machine w/many games
- Foosball table
- Private hot tub
- Fire pit with benches
- Cornhole boards/bean bag toss
- Several flat screen TV's
- Theater surround sound
- Large DVD collection
- Jacuzzi tub with stacked stone front
- Custom travertine tile walk-in shower
- Stacked stone fireplace
- Kids play area w/chalkboard & TV
- Wii gaming system
- Blu-Ray & DVD player
- High Definition Satellite TV
- Custom Granite Kitchen Counters
- Custom quartz vanity tops
- Custom pine kitchen cabinetry
- Master suite with rustic log furniture
- Two full luxury bathrooms
- Luxury furnishings throughout cabin
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Sleeps at least 4 (or use as honeymoon cabin)
- Leather sleeper sofa
- Laundry Room
- Completely remodeled cabin
- Private setting in woods
- Wooded trail to a creek
- Convenient location near Gatlinburg
- Just minutes to Pigeon Forge
- Very close to Arts & Crafts area
View My Gatlinburg Cabin Rental Blog